Here are some helpful tips and tricks for taking care of your Quality Hair Majesty Crown! Hair Majesty only sells the highest quality Brazilian & Peruvian hair so the recommendations below only apply to high quality human hair wigs.
- Wash your wig as often as you would your natural hair.
- Always use sulphate free shampoos such as Mizani or Design Essentials.
- After applying shampoo, gently rinse and then apply conditioner.
- Comb through (from ends to the roots) with a paddle brush.
- Try use minimal products to avoid build up.
- Rinse with lukewarm water, gently towel dry & then air dry
- To define your curly & wavy hair use a spray bottle with water. After spraying gently run your fingers through your hair.
- For more defined waves & curls apply a curl enhancing mousse. We recommend Design Essentials curl enhancing mousse.
- To keep your straight hair silky use a serum. Apply a small amount by running your fingers gently through your hair. This also assists with maintaining fly aways. We recommend using Design Essentials silk essentials.
- Sleep with a satin scarf or satin pillowcase if you have installed your wig. This is to ensure the installation lasts longer. If you have not installed your wig simply place it on a wig stand or in a wig travel bag.
- We offer wig rejuvenation services for all Hair Majesty clients and you can either follow an online process where we collect your wig and deliver it back to you or you can visit us at our Mall of Africa branch.
- To book your wig rejuvenation please see www.hairmajesty.co.za/
products/wig-rejuvenationor you can visit us at our Mall of Africa Palace, for bookings see https://t.ly/f9gu
Colouring your Wig
- Remember that colouring any hair no matter how good the quality will always cause some hair damage so our 1st recommendation is to rather choose a pre-dye wig that you like to avoid causing damage to your amazing crown.
- Alternatively always ways make use of professional salon services to colour your hair whether you use your own trusted stylist or visit our branch.
- Use high quality products and do not use box dye