Here are some helpful tips on how to take care of your Crown!
- Wash your wig as often as you would your natural hair.
- Always use sulphate free shampoos such as Mizani or Design Essentials.
- After applying shampoo, gently rinse and then apply conditioner. Comb through (from ends to the roots) with a paddle brush.
- Try use minimal products to avoid build up.
- Rinse with lukewarm water, gently towel dry & then air dry
- To define your curly & wavy hair use a spray bottle with water. After spraying gently run your fingers through your hair.
- For more defined waves & curls apply a curl enhancing mousse. We recommend Design Essentials curl enhancing mousse.
- To keep your straight hair silky use a serum. Apply a small amount by running your fingers gently through your hair. This also assists with maintaining fly aways. We recommend using Design Essentials silk essentials.
- Sleep with a satin scarf or satin pillowcase if you have installed your wig. This is to ensure the installation lasts longer. If you have not installed your wig simply place it on a wig stand or in a wig travel bag.
- We offer wig rejuvenation services for all Hair Majesty clients.
- To book your wig rejuvenation please see www.hairmajesty.co.za/
Colouring your Wig
- Always make use of professional salon services to colour your hair
- Use high quality products and do not use box dye